cooking class at lais restaurant
specialising in authentic indonesian cuisine
Legian Beach Hotel invites you to join our Cooking Class in Lais Indonesian Specialty Restaurant. The classes explore the culinary secrets of Indonesian cuisine, together with the flavors, ingredients, and exotic herbs and spices that go into each dish. The lessons are hosted by our Sous Chef and begin at 7.30 a.m. so that you will have the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, atmosphere and aromas of Legian traditional market, before actively helping to prepare and cook.
|08.30 am||Chef is meeting the Guest participating in the Cooking class at the Front Office reception.|
|08.30 am||Breakfast at Bale Banjar Restaurant (Buffet).|
|09.00 am||Cooking class starts. The Chef will give the Guest brief information on the selected dishes (Menu).|
|09.15 am||The practice cooking class starts with preparing the selected menu items.|
|between 12.00 am & 13.30 am optional||Lunch.
The participant will enjoy the foods from the cooking lesson, including 2 (two) non alcoholic drinks.
|Closing||All participants will receive special gift such as all recipes from the cooked Food (selected Menu), a Lais cooking apron, a set of popular Indonesian spices, Legian Beach paring Knife and a Cooking Class Certificate with picture.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No transportation is included for the outside hotel guest participant.
- Maximum participant for 1 (one) session class is 4 people
- If Cooking Class Guest is inviting additional Guest to have lunch together from the cooking lesson, an additional charge guest will apply.
- Each Cooking Class Guest is entitled to use the Hotel Swimming Pool free of charge including the use of one (1) Legian Beach Hotel Towel/guest during a possible break time.
- The reservation should be made 3 (three) days in advance and confirmation is based on availability.
Reserve your table
Lais Restaurant - legian beach hotel
Phone : +62 361 751 711 ext 8930
e-mail : email@example.com